Advantages/Benefits of Waterproof PVC Decking
DeckRite waterproof PVC membrane is produced in North America and is engineered to meet CGSB testing requirements.
Our durable PVC membrane adds beauty and value to any sundeck or waterproofing project, providing protection against rot and expensive maintenance or repair costs.
DeckRite PVC membrane offers many advantages over liquid applied systems and conventional wood sundecks:
- ideal for wood substrates
- can be applied to almost any surface – even over concrete – with minimal surface preparation
- installed in just hours and can be used immediately
- can be installed in almost any weather condition
- designed / engineered for heavy foot traffic and the most sever Canadian weather conditions
- will outlast painted substrates by many years
- will not peel, crack or delaminate
Simply put, DeckRite’s vinyl decking will give you years of worry-free enjoyment with almost NO maintenance.
Vinyl Decking Patterns & Colours
DeckRite offers a large number of colours and patterns to meet consumer demands. Our membrane is embossed with an anti-slip texture that is ideal for commercial projects.
DeckRite is produced in 6 foot wide, 300 foot long master rolls, and cut to dealer requirements. This means minimal waste for our dealers and no additional charge to the end consumer; you only pay for what you need.
Click on a thumbnail image to view larger.
Platinum Series 60 Mil
6 ft. Wide (70 Mil Overall)
3-Ply Slick Back 60 Mil
5 ft. 8 in. Wide